Followers

Monday 12 September 2016

'CHERISH'- Mixed media layout for 2Crafty Chipboard

Hello friends!
Today i have a few pages to share with you all. I made these for 2Crafty chippie pieces.
 I am a little late in sharing them on my blog page due to ill health.
Hope you will it.
Have a look!


'CHERISH'

 Some close ups-


 I chose the gorgeous Ava's frame and heat embossed it with shabby white embossing
 enamel. I cut it up and rearranged it around my flower cluster. 


 I simply love the beautiful fonts released this year. You must check them out!
The "Cherish" title is from the Fine Word set 1 and I covered it in white acrylic paint. 
The other chippies have been covered in white gesso and then watercoloured. 

Hope you  have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!