Followers

Monday 26 September 2016

"Hello"- Layout on black using 2Crafty chipboard


Hello blogger friends!
I created this page on black base using the grgeous 2Crafty chippies and Prima flowers and Prima art alchemy paints. Hope you will like it. 
Have a look


"Hello"
 This page is all about chipboards and how to make them stand out on you page.


All the background on the page has been done with the chipboard itself.
Isn't that awesome ? I love how it turned out. :)


 Some close-ups-

 I used the Prima Art alchemy paints for my background and to colour my chipboards.
 I dissembled the Circle Lace Panel chipboard panel and Flower doily chipboard to
 pieces to form my background.
 Next I painted on the chipboard pieces in chosen colours and stamped on the background.
 Once I was satisfied with the background I adhered the pieces on my page.



2Crafty Chipboards used-
Hello
Circle lace panel
Flower doilies

Hope you like it. 
Let me know through your comments. I love reading them :)
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jaya......
    I love to c your work and an ardent fan of yours.....but this one was a helluwa thing on chipboard!!!!! ooooo wah! never thought it wld gv a canvas feel....yaar i too wld want to try now...but this is amazingly superb. LOVE You!! God Bless n Take care

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!