Followers

Wednesday 25 May 2016

"Smile" - Mixed Media layout

Hello everyone!

I have a new layout to share with you all today. I made this for my DT work for 2Crafty chipboard.


For this project I used some soft and pastel colors .


Some close ups-


The chipboard is given a coat of white acrylic paint and then I gave some splatters of colors.
 After drying them with heat gun,I used some ink and stamped using script stamp.


The Bubble Reed background chipboard has been cut into parts and used here & there.. 
 
2Crafty Chipboards used-

Bubbly Reed panel
Card circles set 1
ATC Tiny Hearts and stars
Birdhouse


The sprays used here are all from Lindy's stamp Gang


Entering this to the Lindy's Stamp Gang May colour challenge


Hope you like it:)
 Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful layout Jaya, I really like the colour combination of yellows and aqua plus the little hint of lilac.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing project Jaya!!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page Jaya!!!! Love the softness!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is just lovely
    Thanks for playing along with Lindys Stamp Gang

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for joining in with the Lindy's Stamp Gang Colour Challenge - your project is completely adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!