Followers

Sunday 31 January 2016

"Paradise"- Mixed media canvas for Prima BAP

Hello lovely friends!
Today I have a canvas to share with you all.
 I made this one as my last minute entry to the Prima BAP for the month of January. 
I went ahead and tried my newest buy ..the Water soluble Oil Pastels from Prima. 
Just love these soft creamy and rich colours. Wonderful!

So here is my canvas


 Some close ups-


Prima Marketing products used-

Prima Marketing water soluable Oil pastels
Prima marketing Débutante collection pattern paper- 12"x 12"
Prima Marketing stencil- Chevrons
Prima Marketing Shabby chic Resins- Railings
Prima Marketing epiphany collection- Fussy cuts
Prima Marketing  Bedtime stories Jessa flowers
Prima Marketing Wire stem fabric flowers
Prima Marketing flowers- Valentine vines- White
Prima Marketing flowers- Pura Alexa
Prima Marketing Black Street signs
Prima Marketing stamp- Garden fable collection
Prima Marketing SIIC- Epiphany collection
Prima Marketing heavy white gesso
Prima Marketing black gesso
Prima Marketing Crackle paste white



I rotated the sketch anti-clockwise

Scrap Africa- January challenge


I was really inspired by thi colourful moodboard and the Garden theme images..Birds, trees,fences, flowers and chevrons as well.

Hope you like it.. 
Have a great day!Scrap Africa

11 comments:

  1. Another really inspirational piece of artwork Jaya.

    b x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabuloso trabajo Jaya!!, adoro su trabajo!!,como siempre es impresionante!!
    Muchísimas gracias por acompañarnos en Scrap África!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great project and it is always great to try new products!!! thanks for taking part in Scrap Africa challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Canvas! Lovely colours & textures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Canevas!!!! I love it!!!! Thank you for joining us @Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its Gorgeous..You are genius is using soft color on your projects !

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeousness deluxe Jaya! So beautiful and soft! ;-) I am terribly sorry for not having visited your blog for ages...but I really do wish you a fabulous and blessed 2016! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! It's fantastic!!! Thanks for playing with Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so in love with your pastel canvas with beautiful garden landscape Jaya. Your design is always so special in my eyes. Thank you for playing along at Scrap Africa ....come join us again in the current sketch challenge. Enjoy scrapping :)
    Fondly,
    Asmah
    Scrap Africa DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!