Followers

Thursday 9 August 2012

altered wall unit...


Hi...
Here I am again!
 I have been doing all my crafting and altering stuff since a few days and never got time to take the pics n update...well today I am free n so here is my second post for the day..:-)
This is a small wall unit cabinet sort of thing which belongs to my late maternal grandpa...my mom was so happy to find it out an when I altered it and presented it to her she was like "Wow!!!"...  mom's are partial to their kids ;)
Okk...I’m glad she liked it :)...
hope you like it too..

I have recycled some things ...in fact up cycled!!
Guess what???

It’s the thin twigs you see all over and the tiny  dried brown flowers... 
Actually the twigs are from the oak tree ( I have applied some enamel paint on them) and the flowers are the wild white flowers with yellow centers...you must have seen growing with grass!!! I had the stems from a long long time so I thought why not use them today…

Here are the pics... sorry for the poor quality of pics...had to use phone camera... 






 
 
I’m entering it in the following challenge
For the love of crafting #8 (used the dry twigs and dry flowers)
Hope u liked it...
Please leave a comment
Thank you!!
Jaya



7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful transformation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dr.Jaya..Just read ur msg..thanks a lot for helping me out with my doubt..its what i was looking for and was cleary explained.I have just gone through few of ur creations and all of them are just too good.All the cards are different n very creative n the paper roses r just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! What a Beautiful Transformation..Love the way you have upcycled the wall unit... And those flower and twigs look so lovely ...No wonder your Mom was happy with it :)

    Thanks for playing along "For the love of Crafting "#8
    Best of Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's hell of an amazing alteration, jaya!!

    Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. terrific ..
    you are my top 1 top 2 top 3

    thanx for playing along for the love love of crafting challenge
    hugs
    mallika
    mallikakejriwal@gmail.com
    www.missnotsogoodwithwords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanku soo much mallika..for all ur lovleee comments!! I so glad u liked it and ur just saying this has made my day!! Thanks a lot:-)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!