Followers

Thursday 30 March 2017

Remember- Mixed Media layout

Hello friends!
I have a new mixed media layout to share today.I made this using 2Crafty chipboards and Prima Marketing mixed media supplies and flowers.

Have a look-


some close ups-


How absolutely adorable is that  Intricate Sea horse chippie! I totally love it. I think it looks amazing!



 The Handrawn heart and Whispy Dandelions chippies have been covered in white gesso and while it was still wet to touch I sprinkled some sparkling powder on top of it. Once dry, I sprayed the centers with mist.




I covered the title chippie in white gesso . I like the look of this line word in white running all across my page.

For details on chippies used please visit my post on 2Crafty blog here

Thanks for stopping by today.
Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!