Followers

Thursday 16 March 2017

Watercolor resist tags plus VIDEO TUTORIAL

Hello lovely blogger friends!
I have a couple of tags to share with you all. These are watercolor resist tags I made using the Prima Tales of You and Me Paintables paper pad and Chalk edgers.
 The paintables are 6x6 inch paper pads with resist and black ink pattern printed on thick watercolor cardstock.

I also have a process video of these. But first the pics. :)
Have a look


Some close up pics-





 And now the video tutorial-


I hope you like these.

Have a great day and Thanks for stopping by today! 



1 comment:

  1. Hey Jaya
    Loved your tags. Ty for sharing the tutorial with us...I was waiting for the tutorial ever since I saw these tags...Stunning.
    Cheers
    Mukta
    V R Enchanted -colour, craft and more...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!