Followers

Thursday 20 April 2017

"Happiness"- Mixed media layout for Studio75.pl

Hello friends!
Hope you are having a great day! 
I have a new project to share with you all. This one is for Studio75.pl

Have a look!


You can see the original post on their blog here.
 I have the details and Studio75 products I used listed in there

Some close ups-




I used Prima Marketing Bayou Flora stamp and stamped the flower image with Versamark on vellum. I heat embossed it in white and added it the the cluster.

I also used the Melange Art pebbles and Art Stones from Prima Marketing.


Look at those gorgeous Hollybrook flowers. Aren't they the cutest??? I loveee them !


I have used lots of Prima Marketing flowers and media supplies as usual. I also have some Memory hardware beads in there as well. The chipboards are from 2Crafty chippies.


Hope you like it.Will love to know!
Have a great day and Thank you so much for stopping by today :)
Xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!