Followers

Tuesday 31 May 2016

Altered box with 2Crafty chippies

Hello friends!
I have this box that I altered for 2Crafty chipboard as a part of my May DT inspiration. 
It was a mobile box and I decided to alter it to make my own trinket box. :)

I really loved the outcome and I will encourage you to try this as well.
 I love recycling stuff and putting them to better use.
And just to let you know ..if you wondering what that gorgeous blue colour is..its no paint..its LSG spray! 
Have a look


Some close ups-



I painted my chippies in shades of gold,plum,blue etc and then outlined them using 
white gel pen. I also stamped on them using archival ink.

Lots of art ingredients used here as well...microbeads, gold glitter, fine glitter etc.
The background has been made using stencil,threads,laces etc.


I have used the following 2Crafty chippies -

Frame round Ornate
Handdrawn feathers
Turkish lattice panel



Entering this to-Stamplorations challenge


Hope you like it.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! This is beautiful! I love the vibrant colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No words Jaya, falling love with ur creation

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous creation - I love the texture and the color combo - great to see you over at the STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous piece of art Jaya.. k=just loved it..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is out of this world amazing!!! Your use of color is most inspiring and the entire design is brilliant!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!