Followers

Saturday 26 March 2016

"Let Love Grow"- Art Journal page

Hello friends!

I made this page some time back and thought of sharing it with you all.
This is an art journal page titled-" Let love grow."

Have a look


Some close- ups

I used some acrylic paint in teal,green,white and reach for my background. I layered it with a number of stencil effects using distress inks, archival inks, outlines,sprays,gels and beads etc. I love how it all looks when combined together. 



Hope you like it. Will love to know your views.
Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Your blog has a new Look ! Loved it and the journal page too :) Something different from your usual project with ample white space n pretty colors !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pooja! So glad you liked new blog and my project 😊😊

      Delete
  2. I agree, it's fun to see something different from your ordinary style that we have come to love. ...As long as you don't change alltogether :-P Lovely project!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!