Followers

Thursday 11 February 2016

'Forever'- Mixed media Layout

Hello friends!

Today I have a layout to share with you all that I created using 'Papericious' Infinity paper pack. What I love about this collection is that it has some gorgeous floral patterns and soft pastel colours. 

Here is my page-

You can see I did a lot of fussy cutting and layering of the floral patterns. 

The title 'Forever'  is a 2Crafty chippie.
 I love their loopy fonts.  

Some close-ups




Just love how this page turned out with all the gorgeous floral prints. Beautiful!

Thanks for visiting!
Have a good day :)

7 comments:

  1. A beautifully summery layout Jaya.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeousnes...Love all these pastel shades!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love florals and chipboard. Perfect combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous layout, so many beautiful details.
    I'm having a little giveaway on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!