Followers

Saturday 13 December 2014

'Joy'- Mixed media canvas for christmas

Hello friends!
Hope you all are doing great. I am sure the holiday season is keeping many of you busy :)
 Keeping up with the mood of the season...I created a mixed media canvas recently for Tresors de Luxe .
Here it is




The Christmas Tree has been made out of the gorgeous trims and laces from Tresors de Luxe. I also made use of the laces in the background for some added texture.

After applying a generous coat of Heavy gesso by Prima, I sprayed the Lindy's Starburst Sparys. Don't they make the elements on the canvas just pop out??

Hope you like it. I am trying on a slightly different version of this canvas. Hope I can share it with you all soon.
Hugs and have a great day!



6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous canvas Jaya..Love the textures and lace Christmas tree..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful texture and color!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like it Jaya, very much indeed, it looks so tactile and the fusion of colours lovely.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its Utterly Gorgeous...I loved the textures on bg and the Lace tree is mind blowing !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Jaya!! You are amazing!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely ethereal look to this - amazing delicate colours.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!