Followers

Monday 10 October 2016

"Thinking of you" tags

Hello dear blogger friends!
Hope you all are having a wonderful day.

I made a couple of mixed media tags using supplies from my favorite brand.. Prima Marketing. 
I am absolutely in love with the new releases..the flowers, paper collections everything. I made these tags using lots of new products combined with a few older ones like the Art decor moulds.

Have a look




Some closeups-

I love adding texture to my work and the amazing Art Ingredients are so much help! I usedArt StonesMini Art Stones, and Art Sugar on the tags for some great texture. I die-cut using the Confetti Metal Die- Geo and used it in my layers and did some stenciling with it as well. I also made some embellishments using the Vintage Art Décor Moulds. These, along with Melange Art Pebblesgorgeous blooms from Prima, and some torn lace, formed the cluster on my tags




Prima supplies used with links-


Hope you like it!
Hhave a great day!

6 comments:

Thank you for your comment!