Followers

Sunday 26 July 2015

My fist layout for 2Crafty Chipboard

Hello everyone! 
Hope you are doing good. 
I have my first layout for the 2Crafty chipboard up on their blog and so I am sharing them with you here. 
Hope you will like them

Have a look




This first layout uses the very gorgeous chippies named Bubble clumps.
Hop over to their blog here to read more the layout. Hop over to their  WEBSITE to have a look on all the gorgeous new  chippies .

I am entering this page into the following challenge-


Lindys stamp gang July color challenge

I used the following sprays-
Blue Hawaiian blue
Hydrangea blue
Bachelor button blue
Rusty lantern lime
Merry Go round Green






And

13arts July challenge- Vacation. 
Used 13 arts Acrylic gel mediums
13 arts Glass microspheres
Ayeeda gesso black


Thank you for passing by!
Have a great day!






7 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Thank you so much for playing with us at 13 arts

    ReplyDelete
  2. how awesome! thanks for joining us at 13arts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning page! Love the bubbles...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Amazing LO! Thanks for joining us at 13arts!♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely page
    Thanks for playing along with LSG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful Jaya!! I adore the bubbles!! Thank you for joining us at Lindys for the Color Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!